The spring fair takes place Saturday, March 2, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
at Spokane Community College, 1810 N. Greene St., Spokane, WA 99217.
Information for Exhibitors/Vendors
- Booth location
diagrams (updated July 20, 2009)
- All rental spaces are close to a full 10' x 10'. We have some wall spaces that
hold a longer space as well as shorter areas which may be slightly shallower, space
in the Sasquatch meeting room against the South wall and West wall as well as East
Foyer will be mostly wall space. Center-North and South Foyer corner spaces will
also have some dimension differences. We try to place products in areas that will
work best for each. The larger the product the more attention needs to size, furniture
- Tables are $10.00 at time of registration
- Advertising will be done by SCC's environmental science-related student clubs,
but we encourage you to contact, friends, family, co-workers, and all other
entities with which you are involved. Coupons or special flyers can be
used for promotion.
- Security will be provided during the show.
- Two chairs will be provided in each space.
- Please familiarize yourself with the
rules for exhibitors/vendors.
If you would like to present your art, crafts, or food in the the fair,
please complete and submit our exhibitor's